petek, 20. januar 2012

Today's haul

Here's what I bought today:
Essence Time for romance, Catrice I wear my sunglasses at night, Essence Candyction, Essence Colourbruation, Essence Glitterastic, Essence Confetteria and Essence Princessorize

As you can see I was able to get all the polishes that I wanted from the Crazy good times TE. And I'm very happy about that, they are gorgeous! I'm sure you've already seen swatches of these, but I promise I'll post mine by the end of the weel(yup, I'm bussy - studying=/). I also bought Essence Time for romance, because this was the polish that my BF picked up and said I should buy it and Catrice I wear my sunglasses at night, because it's going to be discontinued soon, and I really wanted this polish for some time, but never actually bought it until now.

Today my nails were naked all day due to studying and not having time to do them=/ But I'm sure I'll paint them tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll show them to you;)


Thanks for reading,
A.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar