sreda, 18. januar 2012

NOTD Essence Cotton candy with a twist=)

So, here's my NOTD for today. I've chosen Essence Cotton candy from Circus, circus TE yesterday, when I saw swatches from Anna. But I didn't want to have just polish, so I thought what can I do? And heer's what I did:
These picture will be a bit bigger, because they were taken with my phone, since my camera battery died. I don't know if you are able to see this in the picture, but I'm wearing Cotton candy creme on all fingers excpet ring finger, where I'm wearing Essence Love of pink(from Multidimension line), and Cottond candy glitter on all fngers. I've stamped this with a design from Essence plate, that has different french manicure stamps on it(I hope you know what I'm talking about) and Color club Where's the soiree? Please, understand this was one of my first real tries with stamping and it's a little bit sloppy...well, it's not perfect but for now it will do. But I'm planning to improve in the future, so if you have any tips and trick...please, share!=)
Here are the pictures without stamping:

 
What can I say? i'm in love with this polish! The creme part  is just perfect! True one coater, and the colour is really amazing. I'd say it's a darkened pink/purple, depends on the light. Love of pink is a pink creme, that needed two coats for full opacity.
And the pictures without the glitter part:

How do you like my manicure?

Thanks for reading, 
A.





2 komentarja:

  1. Lepo! :) Pa konc, danes si grem po ta lak! Predolgo me muči, pa itak nimam enega konkretno roza laka ... :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala=)Ja, rabiš ga! Je res čudovit;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši