sreda, 18. januar 2012

Barry M swatches

Today I'm going to show you my Barry M nail polishes. I love their application!  It's sooo easy and they really dry fast. I'm sure I'll own many, many, many more in the future, but right now here's what I have:


Berry Ice cream:

Beautiful pastel lilac creme! I used three coats on the pictures, but two would have been enough. This is such a soft, beautiful polish, I really like it. It dries to a glossy finish=)

Bright purple:

Here I've had little application problems, but nothing three coats couldn't handle=) Great purple creme, that dries glossy.

Indigo:

Such a beauty! Blurple colour, opaque in 2coats. The finish is kind of jelly and it dries extremely glossy, it looks almost like its still wet. I'm totally in love with this one.It's not unique, but it is amazing! But photographing it...mission impossible...It always shows on pictures blue, so I had to photoshope it to show its true colours=/

Marshmallow pink:
Huh, and the trouble beggins=P This one was quite a challenge. It applied streaky and it needed three coats for full opacity. This is a  pastel peachy polish. This is not a colour for me, I don't like it.

Mushroom:
 Taupe creme. I really don't like it. The application was once again flawless, but the colour...it just isn't for me. I don't really like brown or taupe on my nails, but if I have it, it has to be that warm, chocolate brown, and this isn't the case. But for the ones that love this kind of shade, it's a must-have;) 2 coats were needed.

Racing green:

This is such an amazing green! It's dark green with shimmer. First coat was a little sheer, but second made it opaque.

Violet gold shimmer:

Another one that's not really my cup of tea. In the bottle it looks okay, but on the nail...not so much. It's duochrome, but I don't know...something is just missing for me. Maybe if I'd layered it? I need to try that!
 Do you have any suggestions? On the pictures I have three coats.


Neon green:

Mah, I'm not a fan of this one really. It's streaky neon green with shimmer. It's okay, but not really my cup of tea. It needed three coats for full opacity.

Neon pink:
 I love this shade! Really "look-at-me" pink! It took me three coats, but well worth it! It is really bright neon pink with gorgeous shimmer. One of my favourites(I've used it for many times already, and that is really unusual for me).

Neon yellow:

This is a sheer neon yellow with yellow shimmer. It's beautiful, but unfortunatelly really sheer. I did three coats and my nail line was visible. I should try it over white sometime

Instant nail effect Black magic:

I did one coat over each polish. This is great crackle! I dries to this somekind matte finish, but it looks amazing=)

How do you like them? Are there any others you think I should try?

Thanks for reading,
A.

7 komentarjev:

  1. Luštna zbirka! :D Od tvojih imam Indigo in Bright Purple, Racing Green bo pa takoj na spisku za nakup! :D
    Sem čisto navdušena nad svojimi, Block Orange je moj najljubši. :) Samo Peach Melba je malo problematičen za mazat, ko se posuši, je pa krasen! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala=) Racing green je RES lep! <3 V bistvu sem med pripravljanjem tega posta ugotovila, da poznam zelo malo Barry M lakov...Sem pa pobrskala in je Block orange res lep. Bo moj pri naslednjem nakupu=D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Res so lepi laki :) po temle postu me res mika kupit kakšnega, da vidim kako se obnesejo :) mi je pa presenetljivo marshmallow pink res všeč, čeprav mi je drugače redko kakšen roza lak všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hvala=) Ja, super so, ti jih priporočam;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. We don't get Barry M here. You are so lucky!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Indigo mi je najlepši, takoj drugi pa Racing green :) imaš lepe slike in lake ter znaš zelo lepo delat s tem. Kr tak naprej, mi je zelo všeč tvoj blog in ker vem, da imaš večje namene oziroma želje s tem, upam in držim pesti, da ti uspe :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši