ponedeljek, 16. januar 2012

Miss sporty spam

I've just found out that Miss Sporty brand isn't going to be sold here anymore (I might be late to the party, but anyways...), so I decided to swatch my Miss sporty nail polishes. Unfortunatelly on their web site there are only names and on the bottles there are only numbers, so I have only numbers. They retail for ~2€, and their quality is quite good=) Their brush is wider than usual, but I find it easy to work with. I don't wear top coat on any of following pictures. On to the polishes:
#150:

It's gorgeous red creme, with hidden pink/light red shimmer, that comes out on the sun, but I couldn't capture it on the pictures=/ I really, really, really like it <3 The application was amazing, for full opacity it needed 2 coats, but I did three on all the nails except of index finger.

#160:
Another red. This one is absolutelly stunning! It's red with golden/orange shimmer, so elegant! I used two coats on the pictures, but it would also be okay to use one thicker. I haven't had any problems with the application.

#313:
Another dark shade. This one is purple=) It has beautiful shimmer, and in the bottle it appears to be slightly duochrome, but it doesn't translate on the nail. One coat would be enough to achieve full opacity, but I used two=) The application was a bit harder, because this one has a bit wonky brush, but the polish itself applies great!

#340:

Another red. This one is darker,I'd say it's burgundy colour. This one is true creme, no shimmer. The application of this one was a little bit tricky, but nothing three coats couldn't manage(or two thicker ones)

#346:

Beautiful, beautiful green/teal shade with silver shimmer. This one was really hard to take pictures of, in every picture it appeared blue. That's why my skin colour is a little off on these pictures, I photoshoped it to show you the true colour. I wear two coats here, and the application was great! I'd say this one is a must have!

#404:

This one is a darker glass fleck pink. Another beauty! I'd say one coat might be enough, but I used two. As for the application, it was flawless! This one is a must have for pink lovers!


How do you like Miss sporty nail polishes? Also, are there any that I'm missing? Any suggestions will be highly appriciated;)

Thanks for reading,
A.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar